The Mouse is here.
- Purchase The Fenek Standard Issue Mouse on Epic Pants
- Purchase the Fenek Standard Issue Mouse on Amazon
It’s back. The well-reviewed Tek Syndicate Standard Issue mouse has been updated. Meet the Fenek Standard Issue.
We listened, tested, listened some more, tested some more. First, we changed the CPI/DPI steps to something better: 400, 800, 1600, 2400, 3200, 4000, 5000. Also, we updated the molding a little to make the left and right buttons more responsive.
Next, we have applied a textured, matte plastic that will last an extremely long time. It’s also very comfortable, cool, and it won’t slip out of your hands.
Lastly, we updated to an RGB LED and have come up with a very interesting method to change colors without needing to install software.
How to change RGB colors on the mouse without software
- Hold DPI down and the back right mouse button down for five seconds (mouse will blink)
- You are now in RGB mode
- DPI down changes colors
- DPI up changes lighting mode (static, off, breathing)
- Back side button saves and exits back to normal functionality
- Mouse will still show CPI/DPI color when you change it, then will revert to your chosen color
- Pixart PWM 3310 optical (infrared) sensor
- 5000 CPI (same as DPI)
- CPI Steps: 400, 800, 1600, 2400, 3200, 4000, 5000
- Omron switches
- Sniper button (400 CPI Toggle) positioned far forward, accidental pressing highly unlikely
- No acceleration
- Textured sides for grip
- Size: 129 x 73 x 38 mm
- Six buttons (two dedicated to DPI + one sniper button)
- Rubber cable (lighter weight and less drag)
- No software needed
- RGB – Color selections made through button combinations
- Shipping Weight: 0.99 pounds
We think everyone deserves a mouse with a great sensor. So, the Standard Issue is a no frills, seriously accurate gaming mouse.
This mouse was designed for people serious about gaming, but not for those who want 100,000 DPI and 200 macros.
NOTE: The sensor we have selected is legendary for accuracy, but it is designed to track on dark surfaces like a mouse pad. As such, it may not track well or at all on lightly colored or glossy surfaces. We only guarantee accuracy if used on a dark mouse pad.
We have some basic software that will allow you to change CPI/DPI, change colors, and create macros. We mainly prefer to do things on the mouse, but if you have special needs please try this software: