Speed, Simplicity, and Functionality
The Fenek Swift is our best performing mouse yet thanks to the flawless Pixart PWM 3360 sensor. We put a lot of effort into making this mouse.
We searched for a comfortable ergonomic mold, and after testing several units decided on this design. We changed the sensor, switches, coating, PCB, firmware, etc. to make this a high performance gaming mouse.
RGB Without the Need for Software
We don’t think you should have to download any extra software to make your mouse work. So, we decided to create a firmware that will allow you change the RGB color, mode, and DPI all interdependantly using button combinations on the mouse.
Simple instructions are included.
- Pixart PWM 3360 Sensor (Flawless Infrared/Optical, No Acceleration)
- Huano Switches (10 Million Clicks)
- CPI Steps: 400, 800, 1600, 2400, 3200, 4000, 5000
- Size: 123.6 x 68.5 x 41 mm, 1.8 Meter Light-Weight Rubber Cable
- Weight: 110g (Without Cable)
- Soft, Rubberized Coating
- Textured Sides for Grip
- Windows, Linux, Mac
Default CPI/DPI and colors.
You have can change colors without software. User guide:
Keep pressing the side back button + the scroll button for five seconds. The LED will flash three times. Now, you are in RGB adjust mode.
- Press the forward side button to cycle through the lighting modes
- Press the CPI button the change the color
- Press the back side button the save changes and exit RGB mode
- Hold the CPI button to disable the LEDs
Note that when entering RGB adjust mode you are changing the color for the CPI setting you are currently using.
One year warranty against manufacturers defects.
Where to buy: